TELA-MS7 is specifically designed to provide improved waste degradation with a synergistic blend of new bacterial strains. Unlike any other bio-formulation, these strains were scientifically developed (selectively adapted) to cope with difficult compounds and chemicals present in wastewater effluent and provide the best protection your can buy for wastewater applications.
- Municipal and Light Industrial Wastewater Use
Product Benefit and Features:
- Unique bio-formulation that digest difficult and non-biodegradable compounds such as detergents, paper, oil, grease, hydrocarbons, phenols, etc.
- significantly improves the performance of septic tanks, lagoons, activated sludge, trickling filter and waste holding basins
- Digests difficult compounds, which are toxic to naturally occurring bacteria or existing sewage bacteria
- Provides rapid breakdown of difficult detergents, fats, oils, tissue, hydrocarbons, etc.
- Cultures grow in either the presence or absence of oxygen
- Non-corrosive, non-pathogenic; safe to handle and store
- Each batch is tested and standardized for a high level of quality, Bacterial count of 4 billion/gram
Please phone us at 1-800-263-2951 for campground/commercial pricing.